Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Long time no hear....

Yeah, sorry 'bout that! I was a bit discouraged because I din't think anybody was reading. Then I read Denise's blog and she said that she didn't get a comment for four months! I guess I shouldn't complain. So...here we are! Spring break is long over with and now we're counting the days until summer. Actually, I'm counting the days until my ASP Leadership meeting in Palm Springs. Five days! I heard that 1700 people are signed up. Should be fun.
Now let's see...The boy's attitude seems to be taking a turn for the better. Which is good for him because I was ttthhhiiisss close to feeding him to the crocodiles at the Zoo. Portland wasn't amused. He and JT are getting along better. Maybe it's because Mr. Newman is back in town and I'm in a better mood? Could be. It's so nice to have him home. It was a long six weeks with him in Big Bear. We had a great Adult Trip to the desert. No kids. It was wonderful. The wind was blowing so hard that we couldn't put up the tent, so we slept in the back of the trailer. It was kinda romantic! Mr. N has been paying extra attention to The Boy....taking him to baseball practices, going to all his games, going riding together. Maybe that's what has made the difference. Before Mr. N popped the big question he got TB's "permission." Which was kind of cool. TB was very excited I guess because the next day all his little seventh grade girlfriends showed up at the ASP all atwitter to see The Ring. Ah....The Ring! It's beautiful. More than I could ever imagine having. N has been wonderful. I have so much more to say, but now I'm rushed for time. I'll be back soon, promise.
xo

No comments: