Monday, March 17, 2008

On Deck

Oh how I love Spring Break. Well, any break actually. Mr. Newman got up at the ungodly hour of 3:45 and was on the road at 4:15. I fell right back to sleep until 7:30. Heaven! He's back in Big Bear, but keep your fingers crossed that it won't be for the whole week.
We rented a grip of movies yesterday and my goal is to get them all watched in a day or two. Tomorrow I'm taking The Boy, JT and The Cousin to The Zoo. I'm really looking forward to that. I'm not sure why I'm all fired up about it. I've not been to the zoo in eons. Looking at their website it seems that they have all kinds of new exibits. I even found a coupon online. I'm very excited! Right now I'm off to watch Margot At The Wedding. Then it's Michael Clayton. I love watching my boyfriend act. Betcha didn't know that GC was my secret BF, did ya?

No comments: