Sunday, March 9, 2008

Review

What a great weekend. We got lots done and spent lots of time together as a family. We had JT's brother spend the night. He's an interesting kid. He's four years older than JT and therefor had four additional years of their mother fucking with his head. What a mess. But it was good for me to see that my two boys are really pretty great. Saturday night Mr. Newman and I went over to friends and had a few laughs. I've learned that it's NOT a good idea for me to drink tequila. Ever. Nothing bad happened, but it seems that I don't have a sensor on my mouth. Today we went to The Boy's big Little League Fundraiser. He didn't want to go, but it was cool to do something like that as a family. Wow. I've always wanted a "family". I know that it's not always going to be rainbows and puppydogs, but for right now?.....it's pretty great. Now I'm off to watch a movie with my boys.

No comments: